Rohinton Mistry: An Overview
- Critical Reception
- "The More Important Things." in The Canadian Fiction
Magazine, No.65, 1989
- Tales From Firozsha Baag. London, Faber and Faber, 1987
- Such A Long Journey. London, Faber and Faber, 1991
- A Fine Balance. London, Faber and Faber, 1995.
- Political and Social Contexts
- Gender Matters
- Literary Relations
Theme and Technique
- Plot and Structure
- Genre and Style
- Image, Symbol, and Motif
- Theme and Subject
Bibliography and Related Web Resources
- The Fiction of Rohinton Mistry. Edited by Jaydipsinh Dodiya. London: Sangam Books, 1998.
- Summary of Germaine Greer's
criticism of A Fine Balance during a BBC programme.
"This is a link that I think should be included the Mistry section because of its gross injustice to the writer. Greer calls the book 'stupid' and pushes an otherwise composed writer to call her comments asinine.
Last Modified: 14 March, 2002