The Literary Works of Su-chen Christine Lim
- A Bit of Earth. Singapore: Times Books International, 2000
A novel which subverts colonial stereotypes and shows the friendship between
a Malay chief and a Chinese refugee who questioned British colonial practices.
- Fistful Of Colours Singapore: SNP, 1993
The first novel to be awarded the Singapore Literature Prize. Text
of Chapter One
- Gift from the Gods. Singapore: Graham Brash, 1990
- Ricebowl. Singapore: Times Editions, 1984
This novel questions the regulated and pragmatic politics of Singapore in
- (with Ophelia Ooi) The Amah: A Portrait in Black & White. Prize
Winning Plays Vol 1. Ed. Max Le Blond. Singapore: NUS-SHELL Short Plays Series,
- "Tragedy of My Third Eye." The Merlion & Hibiscus: Contemporary
Short Stories from Singapore and Malaysia. Eds. Dipika Mukherjee et al.
New Delhi: Penguin, 2002.
- "Clash of the Clans." WLT World Literature Today. Vol.
74 no. 2 (Spring 2000).
- "Two Brothers." Virtual Lotus: Modern Fiction of Southeast
Asia. Ed. Teri Shafter Yamada. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press,
- "Bandong." More than Half the Sky :Creative Writngs by Thirty
Singaporean Women. Ed. Leong Liew Geok. Singapore: Times Books International,
Last Modified: 8 August 2002